SMi Reports: Senior Military confirmed to present at February’s Mobile Deployable Communications conference
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, October 2, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Conference organisers SMi Group have released the full agenda for the upcoming, 11th annual Mobile Deployable Communications conference, returning to Warsaw, Poland on the 1st and 2nd February 2018.
Flexible and continuous connectivity, anywhere, at any time is a key priority for major defence forces around the world. With the critical threat of cyber warfare intensifying, there is now a pressing need to ensure secure communications can be effectively operated in contested environments.
2018’s agenda will look at the key drivers causing the growing demand for flexible, protected, and interoperable CIS capabilities, and through expert led presentations, from some of the world's leading authorities, will discuss the challenges for both solution providers and end users of deployable communications.
Featured presentations include:
• Host Nation Opening Address: Bringing CIS to the Polish Armed Forces
Colonel Robert Drozd, Chief of Command and Control Directorate- J6, The General Staff of the Polish Armed Forces
• Keynote Address: DCIS Support to Operations and Current Developments
Colonel Thomas Wirsching, J5 Division Head, NATO CIS Group
• Effectively Delivering Net-Centric CIS Capabilities to U.S. Army Europe
Colonel Charles Robert Parker, CIO/G-6, US Army Europe
• Ensuring Continuous Connectivity in Deployable Communications
Colonel Michel Pardoux, Head of Telecommunications Branch, DGA France
• Satisfying Austria`s Next-Generation Tactical Communication Requirements
Colonel Horst Treiblmaier, Chief of Communication, Ministry of Defence Austria
Reasons to attend include:
• Meet, network with and hear from senior military personnel in the J6 Command and Control Directorate, Polish General Staff
• Hear national updates on how secure tactical communications can be effectively operated in contested environments
• Discuss how flexible and continuous connectivity is being achieved through next generational tactical communication capabilities
• Understand how Europe is fostering greater allied integration to meet national, regional and international requirements
The full agenda is now available to download for free from the event website.
There will also be two, half-day pre-conference workshops on the 30th January, hosted by: Peter Sevenich, Head of the Robust Networks Research Group from Fraunhofer FKIE, and the second workshop hosted by Major Salvador Llopis, Project Officer Cyber Defence Technology from the European Defence Agency.
For those looking to attend, register online by Friday 31st October to save £400.
Proudly sponsored by: Airbus, General Dynamics Mission System, GMRE Inc, NSSLGlobal, Tampa Microwave, Thales and ViaSat
For information on exhibiting or sponsoring this event, contact Sadia Malick on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6748 or email email@example.com
11th Mobile Deployable Communications Conference
1st and 2nd February 2018
—- END —-
Booking information: Contact James Hitchen on firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
+44 20 7827 6138
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire