The global image sensor market is expected to grow approximately at USD 19,615.5 Million by 2023, approx. 13.89% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023
The global image sensor market is expected to grow approximately at USD 19,615.5 Million by 2023, approx. 13.89% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
Latest Report on Image Sensor Market Global Analysis Forecast 2023 Research Study
Image sensors are sensors used for converting optical images into electronic signals. Adoption of smartphones and dual camera mobiles is increasing at a higher pace owing to the decrease in prices and technical advancements. Smartphones have gained increased popularity owing to its features like producing high quality images and videos. Due to rapid changes in technology, analog tends to be replaced by digital. Sony Corporation is one of the dominant vendors in the smartphones image sensors market. Today mobile devices have the largest application of image sensors. The image sensors used in these devices improve the efficiency of them and prove to be extremely beneficial to the users.
A substantial variety of medical applications make use of image sensors like endoscopy, thorax x-ray, dental x-ray, mammography etc. Image sensors are used to improve light sensitivity in cameras and to check displays. This helps in applications that involve medical imaging. Image sensors provide image sensitivity and reliability, which makes it suitable for medical applications. Image sensors prove to be very useful in the medical endoscopy application where imaging needs to be crisp and sensitive. Endoscopy is done using the CMOS image sensors. These sensors help in creating designs to meet increasing surgical demands like higher resolution, 3D imaging and precision manipulation.
High costs of maintenance of image sensors is one major factor causing hindrance in the growth of image sensor market. Owing to the complex circuits of CCD and CMOS, it requires care in handling that involves high maintenance cost. This could be a major factor that could hamper the growth of image sensor market.
Image sensors market will have great growth prospects in the future owing to the increasing innovations. With the technologies like CMOS and CCD, the applications of image sensors have increased considerably. They provide great digital interface with low power consumption and hence prove to be very beneficial to the consumers.
The key players of image sensor market includes Sony Corporation (Japan), Samsung Electronics (South Korea), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), ON Semiconductor (U.S.), Canon, Inc. (Japan), Toshiba Corporation (Japan), Galaxy Core Inc. (China), SK Hynix, Inc. (South Korea), PixArt Imaging, Inc. (U.S.), OmniVision Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), Teledyne Technologies, Inc. (U.S.) and others.
Global Image Sensor Market Analysis & Forecast, from 2017 to 2023
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the image sensor market.
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
• To analyze the image sensor market based on porter’s five force analysis etc.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World.
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of technology, optical format, linearity, spectrum and application.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the image sensor market.
• Investors and consultants
• System Integrators
• Research/Consultancy firms
• Technology solution providers
• IT Solution Providers
• Original Equipment Manufacturers
• The global image sensor market is expected to reach USD 19,615.5 Million by 2023.
• By Technology, CMOS sub segment in image sensor market accounts for the largest market share and is growing with approximately ~15% CAGR during forecast period.
• By Optical Format, 1/3.9 to 1/2 Inch segment holds the largest market growing with approximately 16% CAGR by the end of forecast period.
• By Linearity, non-linear sub segment holds the largest market share and is growing with approximately 16% CAGR by the end of forecast period.
• By Spectrum, visible spectrum sub segment holds the largest market share and is growing with approximately 14% CAGR by the end of forecast period.
• By Application, consumer electronics sub segment holds the largest market share and is growing with approximately 15% CAGR by the end of forecast period.
• Geographically, Asia-Pacific region has been projected to have the largest market share in global image sensor market followed by North America region, while Europe ranks third in the image sensor market.
Regional and Country Analysis of Image Sensor Market Estimation and Forecast
Image sensor market is growing with the positive growth in all the regions. Increasing application areas year on year and advancement in technology and integration is driving the market on global scale. On the basis of region, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World. Asia Pacific is dominating the global image sensor market share followed by North America which stands as the second biggest market due to the heavy demand from various industry verticals whereas, Europe stands as third biggest market.
The reports also cover country level analysis:
• North America
o Rest of the Europe
• Asia – Pacific
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the World
For Detailed Reading Please visit WiseGuy Reports @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2353296-global-image-sensor-market-analysis-forecast-2017-to-2023
Some Major Points from Table of content:
1 Research Methodologies
1.1 Research Process
1.2 Primary Research
1.3 Secondary Research
1.4 Forecast Model
1.4.1 Market Size Estimation
2 Market Dynamics
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire