SMi Reports: SMi’s Helicopter Technology Central and Eastern Europe 2018 conference will return to Prague, Czech Republic
LONDON, WATERLOO, UNITED KINGDOM, January 8, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — SMi’s Helicopter Technology Central and Eastern Europe 2018 conference will return to Prague, Czech Republic for its third successful year on the 23rd and 24th May 2018.
The two-day conference this year is designed to unite military helicopter procurement and technology experts with one goal, to enhance existing and future air support operation across air, land and sea. SMi’s past Helicopter Technology events have been recognised for excellence by many leading defence forces in both Central and Eastern Europe and have hosted more senior heads of Air Force and Helicopter Commands than any other helicopter event in Europe.
As Central and Eastern Europe and the Baltic States continue to be a key focus for defence equipment upgrades, the rotary fleet remains a key asset in both domestic and international military operations. Therefore, a focused conference is essential to ensure continued advancement of capability, equipment, and joint interoperability.
1. Keynote briefing from Major General Jaromir Sebesta, Air Force Commander of the Czech Air Force
2. Hear from representatives from the V4 nations: Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, and Slovakia
3. Listen to detailed updates on helicopter programmes and procurement goals the US Marine Corps, French Air Force, Joint Helicopter Command, and Commando Helicopter Force
4. A unique opportunity to explore new technologies and programmes from industry and exhibitors
5. The only regionally dedicated military helicopter conference in 2018
Snapshot of Top Military Speakers:
• Major General Jaromir Sebesta, Air Force Commander, Czech Armed Forces
• Colonel Tamas Bali, Deputy Commander, 86th Szolnok Helicopter Base, Hungarian Defence Forces
• Colonel Slawomir Makosa, Commander, 1st Army Aviation Brigade, Polish Armed Forces
• Colonel Robert Klestinec, Deputy Chief of Staff, Air Force of the Armed Forces of the Slovak Republic
• Colonel Lenny Brown, Commanding Officer, Commando Helicopter Force, Royal Marines
• Colonel David Walsh, H-1 Programme Manager, United States Marine Corps
• Colonel Miroslav Jencik, Director, Multinational Aviation Training Centre (MATC)
There is currently a £400 early bird registration discount for bookings made by 31st January visit www.futurehelicopter.co.uk/einpr for more details.
Helicopter Technology Central Eastern Europe
23rd-24th May 2018
Prague, Czech Republic
For sponsorship and exhibition queries please contact Justin Predescu at firstname.lastname@example.org . For delegate queries please contact Andrew Gibbons at email@example.com For media queries please contact Natasha Boumediene at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
+44 (0) 207 827 6020
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire