SMi Group reports: Pleora Technologies to sponsor and exhibit at SMi’s Future Armoured Vehicles Situational Awareness conference
LONDON, ENGLAND, January 10, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — SMi are delighted to announce that Pleora Technologies have confirmed their participation as an event exhibitor at the next Future Armoured Vehicles Situational Awareness conference, taking place in Central London on the 11th-12th April 2018.
As the only conference of its kind exclusively dedicated to armoured vehicle situational awareness, this highly anticipated two-day event will hone in on key topics surrounding: vetronics architectures, sensor integration, CIS and battle management, inter-platforms communication systems and many more!
Technical Industry Expert Speakers Include:
• Mr. Dan Lindell, Platform Manager Combat Vehicles, BAE Hägglunds
• Dr. George McConnell, Technical Director, Land and Air Systems, Thales UK
• Mrs. Shirley Brennen, Senior Consultant, QinetiQ
• Mr. Pasi Niemela, Chief Engineer C4ISTAR, Patria
• Mr. Wayne Cranwell, Business Development Video Processing, RFEL
• Mr. Alex Koers, Director, Microflown AVISA
• Mr. David Hebden, Head of Business Development, Vitavox
• Mr. Volkan Akalin, Programme Manager, Aselsan Electronics Industries Incorporated
Military Expert Speakers Include:
• Lieutenant Colonel Andy Simpson, SO1 Land Systems, Platforms Division, DSTL
• Mr. Ted Maciuba, Deputy Director of Capabiltiies Development, Next Generation Combat Vehicle, Manoeuver Centre of Excellence, US Army
• Major Warren Brennan, SO2 Communications and Vehicle Systems, Armoured Trials and Development Unit, British Army
• Mr. Ulrich Faxel, Technical Director, Deputy Programme Manager PUMA, BAAINBw
• Major Sebastian Paradis, C4ISR Capability Insertion Project Lead, Canadian Armed Forces
• Major Wouter Samson, Doctrine C4I Manoeuvre Centre of Excellence, the Royal Netherlands Army
• Mr. John Crozier, Vetronics System Engineer, platform Systems Division, DSTL
Sponsors and Exhibitors Include: Microflown AVISA, RFEL, Vitavox, Aselsan Electronics Industries Incorporated, Hensoldt Optronics, ACOEM Metravib, Galleon Embedded Technologies, Pleora Technologies and KME.
The show invites not only the programme managers, capability directors and operational commanders from the armed forces, but will also provide a perfect platform for both operational users and industry to share their experiences in the enhancement of situational awareness, information gathering and sharing, and communication systems.
The full agenda and event brochure is available to download for free at: http://www.armouredvehicles-sa.com/ein
The Early Bird rate ends on Wednesday 31st January, future attendees can save up to £200 by booking this month.
Future Armoured Vehicles Situational Awareness Conference
11th and 12th April 2018
—- END —-
For information on exhibiting or sponsoring: Contact Justin Predescu on +44 (0) 207 827 6130 firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking information: Contact Andrew Gibbons on email@example.com
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
+44 (0) 207 827 6138
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire