SMi reports: The agenda has been released for UAV Technology conference taking place in September
SMi is thrilled to announce the return of the third annual UAV Technology conference, which will return to Prague, Czech Republic on 26th and 27th September 2018.
UAVs now, more than ever, play a pivotal role as a tactical and operational tool for the Armed Forces. With the dramatic upshift in threats and proliferation of technologies, there is an increasing need to develop cost-effective, cutting edge capabilities that can support operations through enhanced ISR, lethality and mobility.
SMi’s UAV Technology conference will aim to examine and bring solutions to unmanned aerial platforms and how to better exploit them during missions. This international symposium will additionally address the growing need for counter- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle capabilities now that they are becoming increasingly accessible both to state and non-state organisations. This has particular prominence as commercial-off-the-shelf solutions (COTS) to unmanned aerial systems are now readily available to civilians, this in turn has clear implications to the military which needs to be addressed.
Event highlights include:
1. The only conference in Europe focused on the procurement and development of UAV and counter-UAS capabilities globally
2. The chance to obtain insights from leading nations in the realm of automatic and unmanned technologies such as the US, the UK, Israel, Poland, Denmark, Switzerland, Germany, Czech Republic, Luxembourg, Estonia and Finland, to name but a few.
3. Discuss existing and emerging applications of unmanned aerial platforms & address consequential requirements from military & law enforcement operations in a region with a unique focus on military investments and upgrades.
4. Become a part of the community striving to maximise UAV capabilities while also accurately responding to the threats they pose on national and border security
5. Gain a clear understanding of the market and meet key technology providers at the forefront of unmanned aerial capability development.
Military and expert speakers at the conference include:
Brigadier General (retd) Henrik Sommer, Former Assistant Chief of Staff Capability Engineering and Innovation, NATO ACT
Colonel Christophe Michel, Head of Cross Ministerial Aviation Security Mission, State Protection and Security, French MoD
Colonel Adrian Fischer, Commander 84th UAV Fleet, Swiss Air Force
Colonel David Shank, Commander 10th AAMDC, US Army Europe (SFC)
Colonel (ret.) Professor Ryszard Szczepanik, Director, Polish Air Force Technology Institute
Captain Jean-Michel Aumeunier, Drones, Environment, Navigation and Intelligence, French Marine Nationale (SFC)
Lt. Colonel Roland Runge, Tactical Air Wing 51 “Immelmann”, Deputy Wing Commander, German Air Force
There is currently a £400 early bird registration discount for bookings made by 30th April visit: http://www.uav-technology.org/einpr
26th -27th September 2018
Prague, Czech Republic
For sponsorship and exhibition queries please contact Sadia Malick at firstname.lastname@example.org . For delegate queries please contact Andrew Gibbons at email@example.com. For media queries please contact Natasha Boumediene at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
+44 (0) 207 827 6020
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire