NEW YORK, NEW YORK, USA, November 15, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — The Wyoming Mesothelioma Victims Center is now urging a US Navy Veteran who has recently been diagnosed with mesothelioma in Wyoming or their family to call them anytime at 800-714-0303 for some extremely honest advice about how not to lose out on their compensation. The group says, "Our bottom line is we want a US Navy Veteran with mesothelioma in Wyoming to receive the very best possible financial compensation and we offer people like this on the spot access to the nation's most capable lawyers to get the job done." http://Wyoming.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
The Wyoming Mesothelioma Victims Center is appealing to a Navy Veteran with mesothelioma who was exposed to asbestos on a US Navy ship, a submarine or shipyard to call them anytime at 800-714-0303 especially if their exposure to asbestos included a shipyard in Norfolk, Virginia; Bremerton, Washington; Groton, Connecticut; Bangor, Maine; Long Beach, California; Hunters Point, California; or in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Asbestos exposure at a shipyard can dramatically increase the potential financial compensation potential for a Navy Veteran with mesothelioma.http://Wyoming.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
The Delaware Mesothelioma Victims Center is urging a diagnosed US Navy Veteran with mesothelioma in Wyoming to steer clear of Internet or cable TV advertisements that suggest the following:
* "No lawsuits needed" ("To get properly compensated for mesothelioma a US Navy Veteran with this rare cancer will need extremely skilled lawyers and a lawsuit probably will be involved")
* "A book about mesothelioma" ("The book about mesothelioma is a simple way for a law firm you do not know to get your contact information. Why settle for a generic book about mesothelioma when you can be talking directly to some of the nation's most experienced mesothelioma attorneys within minutes if you call us?")
* "99% success rate" (success rate means nothing if the law firm can't back it up with settlement results-that they created)
* "A Federal Mesothelioma Compensation Claim Center" ("They do not exist")
The Wyoming Mesothelioma Victims Center wants to emphasize their free services are available to people anywhere in Wyoming in communities such as Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Jackson hole, Gillette, or Rock Springs. http://Wyoming.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
For the best possible mesothelioma treatment options near Wyoming the Wyoming Mesothelioma Victims Center strongly recommends the following heath care facility with the offer to help a diagnosed victim, or their family get to the right physicians at this very prestigious hospital.
* The Mayo Clinic Rochester, Minnesota:https://www.mayoclinic.org/departments-centers/mayo-clinic-cancer-center.
Individuals in the state of Wyoming could have been exposed to asbestos while serving in the US Navy, or while working at a power plant, oil refinery, in the oil, gas or coal production business, as a plumber, a boiler technician, as an auto repairman, as an electrician, or in the construction industry. In most cases, the exposure to asbestos caused mesothelioma at one of these types of workplaces and the exposure took place in the 1950′s, 1960′s, 1970′s, or 1980′s. Mesothelioma typically takes three to five decades to appear.
For more information about mesothelioma please refer to the National Institutes of Health’s web site related to this rare form of cancer: https://www.cancer.gov/types/mesothelioma
Wyoming Mesothelioma Victims Center
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire