SMi Reports: Association Noosphere is the latest sponsor to sign up for the Network Centric Warfare Conference in Rome, in less than two weeks’ time
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, January 22, 2020 /EINPresswire.com/ — The 4th Annual Network Centric Warfare Conference, taking place in Rome on the 3rd-4th February 2020, promises to be bigger and better, with less focus on updates/roadmaps from different programmes, but with more focus on specific initiatives, and strategies for maximising interoperability.
Event highlights include:
• The only event with a focus on the Italian Army’s Forza NEC programme, meet and network with the senior leadership of the Italian Army including the Chief of Army Staff and Commander Logistics Command
• The only event singularly focused on the world’s network modernisation initiatives, including the Integrated Tactical Network, Tactical Edge Network, Mission Partner Environment and Mime Programme
• The only conference which involves a diverse number of nations, with new speakers from across the world such as United States, the Netherlands, Germany, France and Estonia
The event brochure including the full agenda and speaker line-up is available to download online at http://www.netcentric-warfare.com/einpr9
SMi Group are pleased to announce that Association Noosphere have recently signed up to sponsor the highly anticipated event.
Mr Mark Opgenorth, Strategic Development, Trident Defence will be offering a discussion on ‘The Russia Challenge and Defence Innovation in Ukraine’, covering:
• Russian advances in network-centric warfare
• Lessons from the conflict in Eastern Ukraine
• Volunteers, entrepreneurs and the defence ecosystem
Trident Defence is a commercial enterprise established by Association Noosphere with the mission of ensuring the success of Ukraine through defense investment and security cooperation with the US, NATO, and the EU.
Network Centric Warfare 2020 will provide valuable insights from an unparalleled speaker line-up, with international representation from: Association Noosphere, DGA, Estonian Land Forces, EU Military Staff, Federated Mission Networking Secretariat, Finabel European Army Interoperability Centre, German Armed Forces, Glenair Italia, Istituto Affari Internazionali, Italian Army, Italian Army Staff, Joint Chiefs of Staff J6, NATO C2 Centre of Excellence, NATO Communications and Information Systems Group, Netherlands MoD, US Army, and many more.
Registration for the conference will be closing soon, secure your place at http://www.netcentric-warfare.com/einpr9
Network Centric Warfare
3rd- 4th February 2020
Crowne Plaza St. Peter’s Hotel & Spa
Sponsored by: Glenair Italia and Association Noosphere
For delegate enquiries:
Please contact Jamie Wilkinson on +44(0)207 827 6112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship and exhibition enquiries:
Please contact Luke Teachen on +44 (0) 207 827 6130 or email email@example.com
—- END —-
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
+44 20 7827 6086
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire