ANCHORAGE , ALASKA, USA, March 2, 2020 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to the Alaska US Navy Veterans Mesothelioma Advocate, "We have endorsed and we recommend attorney Erik Karst of the law firm of Karst von Oiste to ensure a Navy Veteran or person with mesothelioma in Alaska receives the best possible compensation results. If a Navy Veteran or person with mesothelioma in Alaska would call us at 800-714-0303 we typically can have them talking directly with Erik Karst of the law firm of Karst von Oiste within 30 minutes. Rather than ordering a 'free' generic book, kit, guide or over-night package about mesothelioma please call for direct access to Erik.
"The reason we have endorsed Erik Karst of the law firm of Karst von Oiste is because they work overtime for their clients. Erik Karst and the lawyers at the law firm of Karst von Oiste are responsible for over a billion dollars in financial compensation for Navy Veterans and people with mesothelioma and asbestos exposure lung cancer in Alaska and nationwide. We might add the lawyers at the law firm of Karst von Oiste make house calls to a person with mesothelioma anywhere in Alaska. For direct access to attorney Erik Karst of Karst von Oiste please call 800-714-0303." www.karstvonoiste.com/
The Alaska US Navy Veterans Mesothelioma Advocate is also the following free services for a Navy Veteran with mesothelioma in Alaska:
* “We will assist with VA Disability payments.”
* “We will assist a Navy Veteran with asbestos exposure lung cancer get organized about how, where and when they were exposed to asbestos. We call this service the ‘list’ and it is this information that becomes the basis for a mesothelioma compensation claim as we would like to discuss at 800-714-0303.” https://Alaska.USNavyMesothelioma.Com
The Alaska US Navy Veterans Mesothelioma Advocate’s free services are available to a Veteran with mesothelioma anywhere in the State of Alaska including Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Eagle River, Homer, Palmer or Nome. https://Alaska.USNavyMesothelioma.Com
For the best possible treatment options in Alaska we strongly recommend the following three heath care facilities with the offer to help a diagnosed victim, or their family get to the right physicians at each hospital.
* Alaska Regional Hospital-Anchorage: https://alaskaregional.com/.
* Providence Alaska Medical Center-Anchorage: https://alaska.providence.org/locations/p/pamc.
* The University of Washington Cancer Clinic: https://www.seattlecca.org/treatments/radiation-oncology/what-expect/where-will-i-be-seen/uw-medical- center
* The VA-For a state by state listing of VA Medical Centers nation wide please visit their website: https://www.va.gov/directory/guide/FindLocations.cfm.
About one third of all US citizens diagnosed with mesothelioma each year are Veterans of the US Navy. Before a Navy Veteran with mesothelioma or their family retain the services of a lawyer or law firm, they are urged to call the US Navy Veterans Mesothelioma Advocate anytime at 800-714-0303. https://USNavyMesothelioma.Com
The states with the highest incidence of mesothelioma include Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, Louisiana, Washington, and Oregon.
However, based on the calls the US Navy Veterans Mesothelioma advocate receives a US Navy Veteran diagnosed with mesothelioma could live in any state including New York, Florida, California, Texas, New Hampshire, Vermont, Iowa, Indiana, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Arizona, Idaho, or Alaska. www.karstvonoiste.com/
For a listing of various classes of US Navy ships or submarines please visit the US Navy website on this topic: http://www.navy.mil/navydata/our_ships.asp.
For more information about mesothelioma please refer to the National Institutes of Health’s web site related to this rare form of cancer: https://www.cancer.gov/types/mesothelioma
Alaska US Navy Veterans Mesothelioma Advocate
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire