SMi Group’s Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability conference will host a dedicated Active Protection Systems Focus Day on 9th November 2020
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, June 23, 2020 /EINPresswire.com/ — SMi Group’s Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability conference will return to London for its 6th year on 10th – 11th November 2020 to explore the technologies and concepts that aim to enhance armoured vehicle survivability; from systems that prevent platforms from being targeted, to systems that provide staying power in the event of an attack.
Not only this, but building on the successes of 2019, SMi will once again host a dedicated pre-conference Active Protection Systems Focus Day on the 9th November 2020, which will provide detailed and exclusive insight into how leading nations are integrating APS into their existing and future vehicle fleets.
Leading technical experts and militaries from the most forward-thinking nations will cover: Latest hard/soft kill systems, Modular Architecture, Sensors, Data Processing, Munitions and countermeasures, Capability Concerns, Technology demonstrations, Systems Testing and Trialling and much more.
Interested parties can register for the event at: http://www.favsurvivability.com/EINpr2
Focus Day Speakers Include:
• Lieutenant Colonel Edward Sutthery, SO1 Heavy Forces, Capability Ground Manoeuvre Branch, British Army
• Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Ramos, PM Vehicle Protection Systems, PEO Ground Combat Systems, US Army
• Lieutenant Colonel Jeroen van Rantwijk, Head Combat Development Centre for Ground Manoeuvre, Royal Netherlands Army
• Lieutenant Colonel (ret’d) Kerim Serkan Simais, Specialist, Land Platforms, SSB, Turkish MoD
• Dr Jeffrey Zabinski (SES), Weapons and Materials Research Directorate, CCDC Army Research Lab, US Army
• Mr Rob Baker, Discipline Lead, Advanced Vehicle Protection, Defence Science and Technology Group
The event brochure containing the full agenda and speaker line-up is available to download for free from: http://www.favsurvivability.com/EINpr2
Future Armoured Vehicles Survivability 2020
Conference: 10th – 11th November 2020
Focus Day: 9th November 2020
London, United Kingdom
Gold Sponsor: Leonardo
Sponsors: Collins Aerospace and Pearson Engineering
For delegate, sponsorship and/or exhibition queries, contact Sadia Malick at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7827 6748.
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire