The virtual Military PNT conference will take place over 19th and 20th October 2020 to explore satellite navigation technology in depth
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, September 21, 2020 /EINPresswire.com/ — In just four weeks’ time, on 19th and 20th October, the virtual Military PNT conference will take place online on SMi Group’s Virtual Conference Platform.
The conference will be an online meeting point for military and industry representatives to discuss how satellite navigation technology is supporting the terrestrial forces, covering topics such as PNT resilience, the future of US PNT, the UK’s post-Galileo PNT environment, warfighter navigation requirements and much more.
Attendees will be able to participate virtually in vital conversations with the Military PNT community, hear key updates from the industry and listen to senior briefings from international representatives.
As the conference is just four weeks’ away, interested parties are encouraged to book their place as soon as possible. Attendance is FREE for military and government personnel, and just £499 for commercial organisations. Register at http://www.militarypnt.com/EINpr12
• Understand how PNT constellations are developing, and discuss procurement priorities and requirements for the next generation of global navigation systems
• Hear military briefings from the US DoD, UK MoD and other nations on the present and future of PNT
• Hear key updates from commercial solution providers building cutting edge technologies
• Network virtually with key players in the field from military, government and industry
• "Robust Global Navigation System – Providing the Backbone of Capability for the UK MoD"
Squadron Leader Mark Lynch, Beyond Line Of Sight Desk Officer & SO2 ATCOM and PNT, UK Strategic Command, UK MoD
• "GPS – The Backbone of US PNT Capability"
Lieutenant Colonel Stephen Toth, Commander, 2nd Space Operations Squadron, US Air Force
• "APNT Cross-Functional Team: Enabling the Warfighter with Effective and Resilient PNT Capabilities"
Mr Willie Nelson (SES), Director, APNT Cross Functional Team, US Army
• "GNSS Industry Update and Outlook"
Ms Aureline Borel, Permanent Representative, Galileo Services
The brochure including the full speaker line-up and programme details is available to download online at http://www.militarypnt.com/EINpr12
Military PNT Virtual Conference
Date: 19th – 20th October 2020
Time Zone: BST
Gold Sponsor: Lockheed Martin
To sponsor or exhibit at the conference, please contact Alia Malick on +44 (0) 207 827 6748 or email@example.com
For all delegate enquiries, contact James Hitchen on +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
+44 20 7827 6020
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire